VILLAGE OF WARDSVILLE RESIDENTIAL SPRING CLEAN-UPSpring Clean-Up is for RESIDENTIAL customers only!! All customers must be located inside the city limits and abide by the following guidelines:
- All items must be set at the curb by 5:00 a.m.
- All items need to be bagged or bundled so 1 person can easily handle them.
- All lumber, guttering and other items of length must be tied in bundles and cut in 4 foot lengths so 1 person can easily handle the materials.
- NO HAZARDOUS WASTE of any kind.
- NO LIQUID WASTE of any type such as paints, pesticides, oil, etc.
- NO YARD WASTE such as brush, limbs, grass or leaves.
- NO CAR PARTS such as tires, motor oil, batteries, etc.
- NO WHITE GOODS (refrigerators, stoves, hot water heaters, washing machines or dryers)
- NO CONCRETE or large solid items that could damage our equipment.